Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Skull summon

Hi hi! So I have new...news! I am now a concept artist for DeNA at their brand spanking new studio in Vancouver (well, I will be come Monday). So here's some free time pics inbetween :)  It's a summoned skull boy and his faithful dog thingy :)



And  then just some messing around with a face - not well practiced in drawing more realistic faces. Hopefully will get there eventually, so for now, sketches!

 Am trying to finish Limbo. I dunno, I just feel really dumb at times with that game (somehow I've been more stuck in this than I was Braid, which doesn't feel possible!). Such  a great art style though, extremely atmospheric. A shame there were no more spiders, as that thing was so ominous all the time at the start!
Ok bai for now!

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it, amazing progress you've had the last year! :D I think i might've regressed a bit actually...too much 3d atm :(

    ReplyDelete