Sunday, October 31, 2010

Demon of hell (the usual)

Ullo! So I did manage to finish the gate demon in time, and here it is!



This demon stares into the soul of the person who dares approach it. Some people are judged within seconds, others may stand there a good few hours as it decides. Once judged, the person is either successful (and steps through the mouth), or is immediately crushed between its pincers.

Thumbnails are here:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi3r5b00MA4QW-igVFGSmSQqb2g-y32tAC_DFpjmLyzOoWS-cyNBt1tdjDJbcJT3lGLPSEwQWLXBfRF18glColfP5gKbwAHxEjhfLi6sFEbkLrUVdUsZT_ebUOg7W1qQmav8sIKZjX-ImHy/s1600/gate_monster.jpg


Other than that, more Dragon Quest IX! And hopefully Vanquish, if I can swipe it from my sister.
Bai!

2 comments:

  1. whoa! easily my favourite I've seen from you!!
    awesome job :)

    cheers!
    joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks very much Joe :) This was a result of much experimentation!

    ReplyDelete