Monday, March 29, 2010

Quick animatic

Heya!

Short little animatic I put together, just more practice really :) Both figures were based on 20 minute drawings. No idea what's on the paper he holds up, that's for you to decide ;)



I'm thinking the next animatic will involve spacecraft fighting or something :D I've been playing more FFXIII - the fighting system is much better, but the characters are still irritating. It's just all so melodramatic, I can't get into the story at all :/
Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the style. And, I really want to see these spaceships now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really enjoying these a lot - keep them coming! and that red guy was cool, why did he have to die, WHYYYYY?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :D Ahhh we don't quite know what the red guy held up! Maybe it's like those old HP Lovecraft stories - the guy's mind just snapped, he went instantly insane!

    ReplyDelete